Sunday, April 12, 2009, 1:09 PM

This beading i do it at my grandmother house yesterday. Nice right?
Exam is nearer and nearer already!!
I think that Shu Fang and Natalie had improved alot in their basketball
but i think i didn't improve at all, when i everytime play i sometimes just stand outside
and just see them score and when they score i just take and pass to a better
basketballers. Now, even Natalie better than me already.
And Shufang finally said something that she want to say to me very very much.
I was very angry and sad. Haiz..no choice..i am the shortest among them.
And i don't like to be a team with you as you are so pro that you will score yourselves
and we cannot win without you, you can everyday go out
of course much better than us and sometimes think you so proud and
sometimes act crazy just to get attention.
I really have to work hard on my studies and basketball.
Hope that there will be better trust and friendship.
Labels: You finally say what you wanted.