Wednesday, September 16, 2009, 8:14 PM

Hellos!
Today, early in the morning...
Doing a survey.
The survey asked really lots of questions..
Mostly repeated one.
Then, PE lesson, we play Frisbee.
Me, Geok Teng, Natalie and Jia Hui a team.
We played with the 3T1 people.
It was quite fun but I prefer playing something
more fun and need more man-power.
Then Math lesson, we drew graph and show it to our classmates.
After school, had POA tuition.
We revised for our coming test, this Friday.
I think that I will do well this time too..ha ha..
But people do change..
Suppose to be there, but not there.
I hope they could do well at least for their common test.
Lets work hard together!
During the tuition was halfway, I saw someone that
seldom came for POA tuition.
I was shocked, but felt happy as they wanted to learn
that why they came.
After POA tuition, went to eat.
And went home.
Bye now! TC