<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/4397246675985649478?origin\x3dhttp://theseventeenorange.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Sunday, December 27, 2009, 12:52 PM
19 December 2009
Hi Hi!
Finally can post le
Got damn lots of things to post
So here it goes....
19 December 2009
Went to work in the morning
Then, at night went to Orchard Road see the decorations
For Christmas,quite beautiful but first we went to Somerset
And i really very long didn't go these places le
And everything change alot
There is a new shopping centre
And then, walk down to Orchard
And saw the new centre Ion Orchard
Very beautiful and big
Then, around 11plus then go home
When reached home very tired, and zzzzz

25 December 2009
Although is Christmas Day
Things ain't going very smoothly for me
It was my unlucky day
My mother, sister and me went to ssc de kopitam
To have my lunch and after go work
As my mother bring my little sister to play the splash park
But when they reached there, the splash just spoil lei
Then, my sister cant play le, so they went to popular to buy some books
They after that went to the basement to buy some bread and the bread thing
Got the plastic cover and my sister made broke, coz it drop onto the floor
Around 3plus, they come to Astons eat
But i give them the seating is not right, so they change there change here
And so the supervisor, Jason charge my mum only the Crispy Fired Chicken,
The mushrooms soup and the ice water foc
But when i am clearing the plates from table two
I hit one of the runner hand and the plate of prime sirloin dropped onto the floor
And all the food spilled everywhere on the floor
Then, the others helped to clean and lucky the plate didn't broke if not
Need to clean up will be more difficult as there is customers
Then this time, i really made broke the whole piece of glass of the outside table the cover
I just accidentally pushed the table so that to join them up and the whole piece of glass broke
That time, i was so shocked and scared
I felt very guilty as Winston didn't blame me and told me next time be careful
Really very scaring..lucky it happen when it is closing time and there is no customer
But i felt very bad and i cant forget that incident
So i know when handling the tables
Don't so violent..
That day was my worst day ever...
I don't what such things was happening
I hope it don't happen again

Then tomorrow is my last day working at Astons
Very fast holiday is finishing and starting to study again
Next year sec 4 already, going take o, level
I very scare that i cant make it
Gonna try very very hard and attentive in class
No more daydreaming for me..hoho
Tomorrow also got a match with Fuchun Sec
I quite long didn't go for training, confirm will get lot of scolding from My Tan
Good Luck for tmr match!

Bye now!

Labels:


Profile OF WYYZ

 photo b273ff2c-2bf4-46e1-9cd6-2e3ae7ec368d.jpg

Hello, you can call me ZOEY (:
▶20 this year and I am from Singapore.
▶I am a rather short and small girl, not really pretty nor ugly, living a very ordinary life.
▶I can be real nice to people but if you make me dislike you, you gonna suffer hell.
▶My moods changes faster than the storms. I love cookiesNcream ice-cream and chocolates. These food makes me feel happy and loved :D
Anyway, I hope you enjoy visiting my blog! Muchlovesss!!!

funny icons photo: funny funny.gif

♞Facebook♞
♥Twitter♥
★Instagram★

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

goodbye icons photo: hellogoodbye goodbye.png

quotes icons photo: quotes icons qu18.png Icons photo ICONATOR_37a399f9d5402ed387a90c6a54.gif
Icons photo 5cba675f.gif friends icons photo: friends friends.gif
baby icons photo: Baby baby2.png baby icons photo: baby baby.jpg goodbye icons photo: Goodbye 1157116-1.gif

Much Thanks

Designer
Basecodes
Inspiration
Background

The Past Tense
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010
February 2010
March 2010
April 2010
May 2010
June 2010
July 2010
August 2010
September 2010
October 2010
November 2010
December 2010
January 2011
February 2011
March 2011
April 2011
May 2011
June 2011
November 2011
October 2013
March 2014