Sunday, April 25, 2010, 7:49 PM

Hey Hey!
Last Friday is YSS speech day
I went back to school with Rhong Peng
I'm as audience and rp as a colour award winner
First went to ISH, marked attendence and had some checking to be done before going to the hall
Some people got caught as their hair, nails didn't met the expectations of the school
Then watched people getting awards, i there clapping
After that went to eat with Rhong Peng and there is elephant also
THEN, Saturday went to grandmother house
My family and I took the circle line, the air-con was cold and faster than before
Today spent about 2 hours plus doing maths homework and even done next week homework le
After that went to ssc to buy some things and also my bro cutting his hair
Then, faster go home to watched the star award
But i wanted to use a while of com^^
Rhong Peng just msg said that we maybe get to watch the boys bbal match
They are getting so well that they are in the national 3rd and 4th quarter(should be correct)
All the best to them!
Bye now!
Labels: 170594