Saturday, July 10, 2010, 4:10 PM

Hellos!
Raining now..
Just now went to play kite at my sis'S school opposite the field there
But a while later, the sky starting to raining heavily
The i sit at the back of the bicycle and my little sis at the infront seat
Then daddy cycle us home but through halfway it starting to rain a bit
I think it been years since i sat at daddy's bicycle and carry me..haha
Yesterday i am not able to eat my favourite Tom Yam Noddles because i need to go for the interview
And went to training but Natalie and Geok Teng didn't, so sad..and do lots of stuffs
And Rhong Peng passed me the bbal but i tripped over it and fell
My knee had a quite patch of bruises and a bit of blood and it hurts very much 0_0
I was down with a flu since yesterday and feeling very terrible
Hope it get well soon as i HATE eating medicine
But that the only way to get well soon
Maybe try our luck tomorrow afternoon, hope it won't rain again
Bye now!
Labels: I'm hate to be sick