Saturday, October 9, 2010, 2:23 PM
The sky in the limit

Helloss!
Today my grandma is finally back home from a surgery at the knee
In the morning, busy doing housework
Then in the afternoon going swimming with my cousins <3
So use com a while first ba then go (:
The N Level exams gonna END soon
I wanna wish rhongpeng and konnie goodluck for their poa exams
My only maths exam is also coming real soon
About 2 weeks more !!!
I had been practising my maths and i just hope that i could score well
And don't need to take again next year..i hope
Tomorrow is LAUGEOKTENG Birthday
Happy Birthday to you first !!
FriendsForever
THURSDAY, 7 OCT 2010
Most of my classmates didn't go school as there was no lesson at all
The class only left me, natalie, brenda, jaslyn and andy
We really rot in class, fool around
We were called to be interview for the graduation day next friday
I felt it is weird as we are not graduating this year and
We were called to attend for the ceremony
I just think it is just so weird !!!!
Bye now!
Labels: Hello and Bye