Tuesday, November 23, 2010, 10:17 PM
Feeel super contented
Hellos!!
Today is my mummy birthday so i get an one hour early to go back home
To celebrate with my family
I started working le, as a promoter (:
I still quite like my new job at a new place, get to know new people
I will be working everyday single day but for 7 hours only
And in 2 weeks, i could earn $550plus plus ..hahas..
My job need to get along with lots of children and their parents too
Also get to know new rules and so different with my previous job
So i will not be using com that often anymore and my bro will be also working soon
I wonder how well he will fare and some more work so far away
This sat and sun will be very very busy and there is a event going on !!
Think it will tired me off..haha!!
So now my life will not be boring like before
At least got something to do with (:
Bye now!
Labels: Love my job