Sunday, January 16, 2011, 5:23 PM
Busy week and ME

Hey Hey Hey !!
This week had been a super busy and tiring one
Three straight days of training and now my leg still aches a bit
Lots of homework and test this week and the next week
Wow..this year was a rushing and cannot slack already
I also retaking E-maths this year
I admit that last year i didn't put lots lots efforts on math
So end up this year had to take again, that is fated
Chemistry and physic test result was alright but i think can be better
So today spending time studying chemistry for tomorrow test
And doing lots of weekend homework too (:(:
No longer having relaxing weekend, it gonna change to study days too
Basketball training was tiring for me as i quite long didn't go training
And resulting me not selected in the final twelve for North Zone Basketball
When i knew i didn't get into the final twelve, i was a bit sad and angry
But that was no choice so i had to accept it
I haven't going for training for two months plus
And in my heart, i knew i will not make it for the final twelve
But sometimes i still would like to be in
I can tell that i still not daring enough and auto too
Still afraid of cutting in and stuffs
So from now onwards, i gonna entirely focus on my studies
Be serious on every tests and homework
This also means lesser time spend on computer and face book lo ..haha (:(:
And also wants to congrats my friends who was chosen in the final twelve
There were also be having remedial everyday till 4pm
And some days, needa stay back till 6plus for training
I suddenly feel that most of my time was spend in school than at home
But still feel that my life is full of spirit and fun !! (:(:
Bye now!
Labels: I'm getting so tired