Sunday, January 9, 2011, 8:49 PM
What brings me here ?


Hellos!!
Finally, second week of school
This week happened lots of things
Me, my brother and sister all got sick one by one
One by one didn't go school and my sister ended up in hospital
But now is back home
All three of us got stomach upsets and fever
All of us now had been better le
Yesterday, went to hospital and see her
When she saw us, she almost cried
We bought laptop there and gave her watched videos, play games
Then around evening, peiyi and 2nd aunt came
My brother, me and them went to eat mac
Then my parents then go eat their dinner
Went home with a long ride and lots of people on 980 bus
Tomorrow getting back O'levels result
Here wishing the people who is collecting their result tmr
A very good luck and hope it will be the result you want
As well to me too
I hope my maths will be a better grade from what i get from my past exams
I really don't hope to take maths again this year
But if really no choice, i will take again
But it will be more subjects to study and so come with greater stress
Hope i could manage it
Tuesday will be going training
And i heard from natalie they all that the training was tiring lei
I think i will be the first one to die out
And also my shooting should be the worst ba
Really super long didn't even touch and play basketball !!!
Like that you will found out that i haven't been exercising for quite a sometime ba..hahas..
Got lots of fats le..
I will go also for the cca points, if didn't go the last year no even 1 cca points
I think all my muscle become fats if i still don't go training
And i promise you, rhongpeng
I will not be petty and be okkay with your shouting on court
Err..maybe i should say i will TRY !! (:
Hahas..
Good lucks!!!
Bye now!

Labels: Wish you