Sunday, February 13, 2011, 3:02 PM
Friends OR Foe ?

Hellos, Hellos !
Weekend had arrived, but very soon going back to school
Although now still is cny, we students have lots of homework
Every week now and then is all the same le
TEST, HOMEWORK, TEST, HOMEWORK
And also i can change and re-new my contract the next weekend !!
But i don't know what to choose
I had in mind is X1O but i still need to pay another $3oo plus
So i made up mind of SonyEricsson Vivaz Pro OR X8
I don't which to choose ...
So problematic ar !!!!!
Still i will make a choice either one of them
After school, i had been spending time with Jiayi and Konnie doing homework
For Natalie, she was late for school so need to go detention
So this week, i accompany her lesser..
This time test for physics i didn't score quite well but the others still maintain
Work hard work hard !!!
Bye now!
Labels: I don't need you