Saturday, May 28, 2011, 1:36 PM
Everything is starting and i'm gonna be ready
HEYHEY!!
Yesterday got back the report book and it is not nice
All my grades had went down but at least still pass
Just that my English cannot make it
Next Monday is the O'Level chinese!!!
And last week, the whole week was all about CHINESE!
It was a little boring during the lesson
But Brenda and I asked Mdm Chew to go toilet
In fact we walked around the school a while,
Somehow felt the school is a little cold and quiet + scary
Went back to class but still everything still the same
Do some compo and common test
Mdm Chew also make her expectations that i will get A1
But i'm not sure whether i could get or not, i'm not sure
No matter what, i will try to make it the best one ever
And get over with chinese in the end of year
So i won't need to take CHINESE again
I HOPE, I WISH, I WILL TRY MY BEST!!!!
Imma also listening to a lot of songs
I so in love with them
They brought light, colours and put a smile on my face!
I will never stop listening
Hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!!
Bye now!!
Labels: sorry i hate you