Sunday, June 5, 2011, 9:10 PM
It is either now or never
HEYHEYHEY!!!
It June Holidays!!!
But too bad it is not holiday, it is still schooling for me!!
Teachers gave us lots of homeworks and keep going back to school
For lots lots of tuition!!
Last Monday just had My O'Level Chinese Papers
The papers were quite hard!!! :x
I'm scared i can't even get a B3
If it is the case, i gonna needa to retake!!
I don't want leiii!!!
This holiday i needa plan out my homeworks
And get it all done before school opens
Somehow, i am okay going back to school
If not staying at home will be also boring
If not will be spending time doing homework and revise
I went swimming today and it is also rainning!
Actually while it is still rainning
Swimming in the pool, it is so cool ~
I feel the rain dropping on your head which i seldoms do
Everytime its rain, i will carry a umbrella
But while in the pool, i'm playing in the rain
In a pool of waters!!!
Will blog again when i'm free
Take care, everyone!! <3
Bye now!
Labels: Cherish the momemts i had with you