Saturday, November 12, 2011, 9:54 PM
Long Time No See, i'm backkkkkkkkkkk
Hello!
I'm back!!
I haven't use blogger for FIVE months, oh my goddd!!!
And O'level is finishing soon
Next monday is my last paper, science paper 1 MCQ
Say fast also not fast, say slow also not slow
Just that everything flew like a rocket
Before you knew it, it already gone
23 Nov----- My family and I is going to genting, maybe the last trip
We have been going there for many years
From young to old...hahaha
After o' levels also maybe going work for very very long
And so earn lots lots of money and i will buy something that i want
17 years old this year already, not a young young girl
Imma a teenager!!!! HOHOHOHO
A lots of things happen in this five months
Good and bad
But finally the storm is ending soon and sunshine will be here
I love my life, myself and everyone
Come on, my last lap, imma gonna swim fast and like hell
YEAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
By the way, these are my hero and dreamguy
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!
(AREN'T THEY CUTEEE AND COOLLLL!!!!!!)
Labels: HELLO BABY, It's great to be back