Hiiiiiiiiiiiii
Tooooooo Alllllllll!!!
Tomorrow is
the day where school gonna start again!
Back to
solving the problem statements, doing worksheets, and doing presentations and
more presentations!!Now it’s
the whole new semester, everything is starting fresh and new fresh to score for
my GPA and UTs!! By the way,
this sem class roosters the best! Because I knew everyone in that class, mostly
(: AND I CAN
GET TO SEE MY FRIENDS AND SPENDING TIME TOGETHER AGAIN ^^
On Friday, 18 October, I went to Marina Barrage with dear schoolmates that I know through poly!And because of them I made my ever first sandwiches, Ham & Cheese for our picnic day! HAHAHA I really enjoyed the day with them, flying kites, sun-tanning together :D THANKS FOR EVERYTHING! But I enjoyed the most with you ^^
Okayyyy, everyone enjoy your day/week!! Gonna work hard and wake up early everyday now! OH GOSH!