Hello!
KNOW WHAT AND IT'S FINALLY FRIDAY!!
This week feel super duper long and I am also super duper tired.
Mentally and physically drained
But this week is just only the FIRST WEEK OF SCHOOL!!!!
Oh my gosh, I don't know how I gonna survive for the next 15 weeks of lessons.
I even had the thought of not gong school anymore, this is the first time I dislike school and don't wanna see my classmates. Fuck!
What is happening to me??!?!?!??!?!?!
I feel super stress in the class, I feel super inferior and lousy. WTF :(
Suddenly, all my confidence is gone and this feeling sucks to the max.
Its feel like I am losing myself in this war.
For the first time, I cried in poly!!!!! OMG, I felt so embarrassed and the feeling was so bad.
I don't know what went wrong with me but I can't control my emotions and I started to tear.
I think people who saw me cried, will be judging me already...
What should I do.....haissssss
I never felt this way before and I do feel lost. I just hope I will find myself soon again. HAHA~
But, I think I should stop being so weak. I must get strong and face everything with no fear.
I MUST FIND BACK MY CONFIDENCE AND COURAGE!!