Hiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii ~
Been busy working for the past few days and finally I can get to rest today! (:
School is starting real soon...next Monday I will start with the school life once again.
Gonna deal with new modules and it seems harder that the previous one, all kinds of problem statements and UT again !!!!!! ><
I'm most worried module will be ROP, need to put red lipstick!!!! & hair must be gel neatly that no hair is to been seen dropping out.
OMG, I think I will look damn retarded and weird as f*ck -__- **WANNA CRY ALREADYYY**
Shall just see how everything goes...hope everything will be fine!
But oh well, I will try my best this semester and maintain my GPA!!!
STUDY HARD and lots of JIAYOUS JIAYOUS :D
For don't know what reasons, I haven't been sleeping well this few days...for the first time.
Can't fall asleep, and when I do fall asleep I will suddenly wake up. This is so frustrating....
Just hope all this sleeping problems will go away soon ~ (:
And oh ya!!!!!
Tomorrow actually decided to go back to school to have macaroons baking sessions with dear Chef Justin! ^_^
But he not free tomorrow, and so shall wait till next holidays :'( Haissssssssss
I'm not really a fan of macaroons and sometimes I do think that it's too sweet, but they look so beautiful and cute...hahaha!
OKAY, HOPE EVERYONE IS HAVING A GOOD DAY! Till the next time <3 p="">3>