HELLOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!
I am back at blogging!! Oh my god, feel so happy and strange after so freaking long!
I think I had been missing in action for nearly 2 years! Sure to say that in this nearly 2 years time, lots of things have changed, and the changes really do freaked me out ~
I am done with secondary school life and now I am studying in polytechnic!
Times flies and I am already a year 2 student, in no time I will be a graduate soon. I have met lots of new friends in poly, and I do love them for bring me happiness, joy, sadness and adventures throughout the days we spent together. Life in poly sure is different.
I think I am a changed person now and sometimes I do miss the 'old' me whenever I read my old posts. In the past, I always say things that just come into mind, not afraid of anything. However, now...I keep lots of things to myself...sometimes way too much. I'm starting to feel afraid and should I say I have become a coward.... :'( I have seen a lot in polytechnic life, lose a lot of things and gain lots of things too.
But after all, I'm still trying to be a better person.
Still trying.